The concept of freedom and democracy is being liberated from the limitations we impose upon ourselves and society. Health is the first place where true liberation needs to start. And each individual has to be involved.
On the occasion of India's 68th anniversary of Independence we are launching the "Liberation" campaign. The objectives of this campaign are:
- To launch the first version of the Medioctor Platform Application and facilitate users to sign-up.
- In the Process of learning about "How Health is Personal" we want to encourage users to inspire and influence others to gain insights from their own perspectives and experience as well. We are creating tools such as Blogs and Communities of Interest (COI) to do the same.
- A reward scheme will also be announced where attractive health wearables can be won for inspiring and influencing others into action.
- The intent is to make this a true movement and become a part of this digital revolution that we are all in the throes of.
- Finally begin the process of building your own health record. Which is when your health truly starts becoming personal.